Thursday, October 2, 2014

Local Church Offers Small Groups



Open Arms Community Church of Bradford and Port Allegany is launching small groups that will study Pastor Rick Warren’s “What On Earth Am I Here For?” book, starting Oct. 5.
The groups will meet until Nov. 2, mostly at homes throughout the area, discusssing  the book and watching and listening to video and audio clips.
“I'm really excited at the opportunity to help people answer the four basic questions of life: Who am I, where did I come from, why am I here (what's my purpose), and where am I going?” Pastor Mike McAvoy said. “Life is about more than the rat race and going through the motions. It can have meaning, joy, wholeness, peace, and fulfillment.”
Register for a group at church services -- 6:00PM Saturday, 9:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sundays at East Main Street in Bradford, or at 9:45 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sunday at Smith Street in Port Allegany -- or contact the church office at openarmsoffice@gmail.com or 814-368-8846.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which are degrading in any way will not be posted. Please use common sense and be polite.